- The cruise lasts about 1 hour.
- We stay in the harbor so no need to worry about weather or rough seas.
- We provide fishing poles and bait.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The Monomoy is an inspected vessel which means the boat is inspected every year by the Coast Guard and the captain and crew are trained and tested to pass very strict safety standards. We carry personal floatation devices on board for all passengers (children and adults). Children are not required to wear one during the trip, however, if you would like your child to wear one, we would suggest you bring yours - ours are not very comfortable.
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, a camera, a towel and any beverages or snacks you might like. We have plenty of cooler space and ice on board.